Pages

A new design; simple...yet bold

Here is a new design, created while I was drawing up a larger bridal design. I sidetracked a bit, and this design popped up out of nowhere.




It is simple, yet bold. We had our family over after my cousin (more like a sister), Chardae, tied the knot last weekend! I modified this design to contain hearts instead of loops as her bridal design (she didn't want anything too detailed), but we didn't get to see each other in time for me to actually do the design. The wedding was heavenly, regardless! When family was nice and comfortable here at home, I was helping to clear up and everything, and the mehndi began to fleck off in places, so I dusted it all off after about an hour.




Not too bad, considering this took about 20 hours to darken to this colour. (The little design on the left was added in the evening, but after about 5 minutes after I applied it, I smudged it. Careless! So I had to tissue it off. I thought it would never darken.)



I just had to take this, didn't I! It reminds me of the conversational moustache Amy used in 'Big Bang Theory'...well, close enough :D

Click those share buttons!